We take great care in filling, checking, and packing your order. However, sometimes errors are made.
- Packing List: Verify with order upon receipt. Backorders will be shipped when available. A.C.E. will absorb shipping costs on backorders.
- Missing Items: Contact Customer Service within 10 days of receiving your order to report any missing items.
- Defective Materials: Items will be replaced at no charge. Contact Customer Service for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), identifying the materials and type of defect. Your account will be credited for postage incurred in returning the materials. Indicate whether you would like to have the materials replaced or credited to your account.
- Lost Shipment: If the entire shipment or partial shipment has not been received, contact Customer Service.
- Damaged Shipment: If delivery is by truck or UPS, report damage to the carrier upon receipt. Ask the driver to acknowledge the damage in writing. Call or e-mail A.C.E. Customer Service. Without the carrier's acknowledgement of the damage, there is little chance to collect.
- Damaged Materials: (determined after opening shipment): Materials that have been altered or damaged by the customer cannot be accepted for credit. Contact Customer Service for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 10 days.
For Customer Service:
email: [email protected]