Algebra II 1124 (3RD EDITION)
Algebra II (Level 11) (PACEs 1121–1132)
Prerequisite: Algebra I
In this level the student learns to operate with:
- Real number axioms and applications.
- Radicals and complex numbers.
- Fractions and operations, equations and decimals.
- Equations—linear and graphs, quadratic solutions, relations and polynomial functions.
- Arithmetic and geometric sequences and series, and sentences with one variable.
- Multiplication of polynomials, factoring monomials, squares, groups, and open sentences.
- Computations, exponential functions, logarithms, and antilogarithms; and permutations, combinations, binomial expansions, and probability.
- Matrices and their properties, determinants of equations, and systems of equations.
The Algebra II course also offers free companion videos that supplement the PACEs with interactive, multimedia instruction.