Literature and Creative Writing 1062 (3RD EDITION)
Literature and Creative Writing 6 (Level 6) (PACEs 1061–1072)
In this level the student:
- Locates words in a dictionary, identifies word families, and defines new vocabulary words.
- Reads and answers thought questions.
- Uses visual discrimination.
- Writes expository and descriptive paragraphs, essays, simple and detailed explanations, directions, personal diary entries; cause and effect; fact and opinion; and exposition, description, persuasion, and narration.
- Identifies figures of speech, sensory detail, and climax and resolution of story.
- Solves word and logic puzzles.
- Converts information into bar graphs.
Refer to the required resources