Science 1004 (4TH EDITION)
Science 1 (Level 1) (PACEs 1001–1012)
In this level the student:
- Pronounces and learns new vocabulary words as they are defined and used in the text.
- Discovers God’s wisdom as he learns about God creating Earth and Earth’s movements and the four seasons.
- Learns about the design and care of the human eye and ear; high, low, soft, and loud sounds.
- Learns about the importance of personal health—clean teeth and hands.
- Gains a respect for God as he learns about God’s wisdom, goodness, kindness, and that all things belong to God.
- Reads stories and answers questions about God’s creation.
- Continues to build eye-hand coordination by drawing shapes, irregular shapes, and directional lines.