Social Studies PACE Set 1025-1036 (4TH EDITION)
Social Studies 3 (Level 3) (PACEs 1025–1036)
In this level the student:
- Is introduced to different forms of communication—telephone, email, languages, sign language, Braille, microphones, CD recordings, the printing press, and prayer.
- Learns about conservation of water and land use and the natural resources water and gas.
- Gains interest in geography—continents on the map and globe, Spain, and Israel.
- Distinguishes between different types of communities, businesses, and agriculture—farms and products.
- Expands knowledge of American history—Christopher Columbus, colonization, slavery, George Washington Carver, and our government.
- Studies Joseph, Moses, Cain, Abel, and God’s Laws (Ten Commandments); to accept whatever happens as God’s best; and to do good and do right.
- Continues to learn new vocabulary words in each PACE.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.