Word Building 1012 (4TH EDITION)
Word Building 1 (Level 1) (PACEs 1001–1012)*
In this level the student:
- Recognizes long and short vowels and letter sounds.
- Studies auditory and visual discrimination—consonant letters and the sounds of C and G.
- Reads words and sentences.
- Learns important concepts—matching like and different shapes, color usage, rhyming pictures, directional words, and story sequence.
- Practices letter formation—writing words and sentences and alphabet sequence.
- Learns to follow instructions—using color and spatial terms.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.
*PLEASE NOTE: This PACE is part of the ABCs with Ace and Christi reading program. To purchase the required manuals and all other materials needed for the program at a discounted rate, order the First Level Complete Set.