Word Building 1013 (4TH EDITION)
Word Building 2 (Level 2) (PACEs 1013–1024)
In this level the student:
- Practices printing letters, words, and sentences.
- Reads and gains a greater understanding of vowels and consonants.
- Learns phonics rules—double and triple vowel sounds, blends, endings, digraphs, and diphthongs.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.
- Expands vocabulary with new spelling words in each PACE.
Word Builder, a vocabulary software for Levels 2-8, is also available for additional reinforcement and drill.