Word Building PACE Set 1061-1072 (4TH EDITION)
Word Building 6 (Level 6) (PACEs 1061–1072)
In this level the student:
- Reviews phonics rules—vowels, consonants, blends, diphthongs, and digraphs.
- Builds on the parts of speech foundation—present, past, and progressive tenses; and forming plurals.
- Classifies words that are homophones, words with more than one definition and easily confused, and negative words.
- Identifies division rules and accenting syllables.
- Begins to study word histories through the use of a dictionary.
- Is encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE.