- Within 90 days of invoice, A.C.E. School of Tomorrow® accepts returns of materials that are in saleable condition, unmarked, unstamped, and with no sign of shelf wear.
- If the PACE Test is removed, the PACE is nonreturnable.
- A 20 percent restocking fee is charged for each return.
- Please return any item containing a manufacturer's defect for free replacement.
- Small amounts and frequent returns are discouraged. For example, returns of less than $75 total value may incur a minimum $15 restocking fee.
- The following items are not acceptable for credit: videos, training materials, printed forms, and individual components of sets or kits.
- Contact Customer Service for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), and include it in the package you are returning.
- Include your copy of the invoice in the package.
- Properly wrap, tie, and tape the carton and send it to A.C.E. Please use UPS to ensure tracking of the return. (Note: Newspaper should not be used as packing material as it smears the PACEs.)
- After processing, proper credit will be applied to your account, and a Returns Credit Invoice will be issued.
- Please allow three to six weeks for processing.
For Customer Service :
email: [email protected]
Your input can impact educational reform.
We're listening! We want your suggestions and comments !