Algebra I 1099 (3RD EDITION)
Algebra I (Level 9) (PACEs 1097–1108)
In this level the student works with:
- Monomial and polynomial expressions.
- Algebraic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Complex fractions: reducing, simplifying, and solving word problems.
- Algebraic graphs—linear equations, consistent, inconsistent, and dependent in word problems.
- Quadratic equations, factoring, positive and negative numbers, averages, percents, interest, ratios, and proportions, and translating word problems to algebraic equations.
- The Pythagorean Theorem.
The Algebra I course also offers free companion videos that supplement the PACEs with interactive, multimedia instruction.