Third Edition Math 1012 (3RD EDITION)
Math 1 (Level 1) (PACEs 1001–1012)
In this level the student:
- Reviews and learns numbers in symbol, name, and number words from zero to ten.
- Counts and writes from zero to one hundred.
- Solves simple addition, subtraction, and word problems.
- Learns to tell time.
- Learns the concept of money and counting coins with pennies, nickels, and dimes.
- Reviews length comparison: longer and shorter.
- Learns liquid measurements: cups, pints, and quarts.
- Reviews recognition of basic shapes.
- Reviews order of numbers: before, between, after; and contrasting numbers—same, not the same, more than, and less than.